Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jimmer's all-stars

Last Thursday before I went in for surgery it was Jimmer time! I was so excited to go to Jimmer's All-star game. I was excited to see Jimmer and actually for once cheer for people that I hated last season (#! Kawhi Leonard). Jimmer was not a ball hog at all and there were some pretty sweet dunks and plays. It also helped that we had sweet seats (thanks JB and Mary!)

The most horrible part of the night was when TJ Fredette did his half time rap. (ride Jimmer's coat tail as long as possible man) It was good for quite a few laughs.

I realize a lot of you girls don't like sports, and I'm sorry but I do, as long as it has anything to do with any BYU team or former BYU player.

4 comments:

Charone Peterson said...

No need to apologize for loving sports! What's not to love?

Mary said...

I'm so glad you had fun, even with the "rapping." Sports are fun. There's always drama, a storyline, heroes, villains and more.

Kacey said...

We were there, too! If only I had known...

Suz said...

You and Joe look cute all covered in blue.