Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Procedure #5 coming up!

I am excited to say that my next heart procedure is only 9 days away!!! I am scheduled for September 23rd! My doctors will be doing something a little different that has never been attempted on my stubborn heart. They will still plan on making the small incisions in my groin area for my veins and arteries to gain access to the inside of my heart (aka endocardial ablation). What they are differently is including what is called an epicardial ablation, which is very new. (very very small incision below by breastbone). I find the process of what they will be doing fascinating and I am completely amazed that such things are even possible,(seriously I can talk for hours about it) but I won't bore you with the details.

Please pray for my doctors that they will be able to know how to fix my heart, and please pray for Joe and I.

9 comments:

Charone Peterson said...

What an incredible procedure. Our prayers are with you!

Mary said...

Last night after Benny's prayers he said, "Max, you pray more for Sarah's heart. I forgot!" They say it in every prayer they are asked to give, even blessings on the food.

Cloe said...

You're in our prayers, Sarah. Joe too. Hang in there.

Rachelle said...

You got it - hope it goes well!

Amy said...

Good luck!

Suz said...

Prayers are coming from South Carolina too:)

katie b. p. said...

PRAYING! xoxox

Nichole said...

We are praying for you!

The Gages said...

Good luck~ you and Joe will be in our prayers!!!!