Okay, not really. My birthday isn't until January. But my clever nurse at the hospital got me these balloons. I remember waking up and being very groggy still and reading the balloons and it made me giggle. I hope that every year on September 23rd I will celebrate the birthday of my new heart. I know it's not really new (it's 27 years old). We are trying to be very positive that my 5th procedure actually fixed my heart. I am feeling really well. I do feel like I was stabbed in the chest , but I kinda was (with a really really small knife), but the pain gets lighter and lighter. My heart is behaving, except that my SA node is still lazy, so my heart rate is low, but I can handle that for now. I am just waiting for my SA node to wake up. My doctor says I will be feeling great when that happens.
Thanks for your prayers!
2 comments:
So glad you're feeling good!
Glad the procedure went well. I hope you continue to improve! So sorry you have had to go through all this :(
Post a Comment