First off I want to say thanks to all my friends and family and people I don't even know who have found our blog and having been praying for us. I had my 5th ablation yesterday and it seems like things couldn't have gone smoother, well except that my SA node is still lazy, but it seems to be waking up. I am increadibly happy with the results.
My heart rate has been great, 50-70's beats per minute I have not been in normal sinus rhythm but something called a junctional rhythm with is fine with me. I seriously don't remember the last time I felt this good.
There has been some pain with breathing, but the medications have made it smoother for me as long as I take shallow breaths.
Both my doctors have been in to see me and it appears that I will actually be out of the best hospital in the world this afternoon!
Oh and the best part is that I am not going home on heart medication. Hopefully from here on out it will just be up to my heart to stay in rhythm!
I love you all and I appreciate your prayers and thoughts!
5 comments:
Hooray! I hope you keep getting better and better and better. (And we need to get together soon!)
Such wonderful news!! Glad to hear it!
That is awesome! We have been thinking about and praying for you and anxiously awaiting this update. Let us know how things continue to go for you.
Great news! So glad you are feeling great!
I'm glad the girls got to see you today! Jane has been extra concerned about you. She out of the blue will say "Sarah still in hospital?"
Post a Comment