So far this recovery from the ablation has gone really well. We did have to stay in the hospital an extra night because my heart rate was high and would not come down after my first time up. But Sunday morning we were able to leave and I went right home and went to bed, my doctor decided to start me on an anti-arrhythmic medication after all to help my heart calm down. It kicked in fast and before I knew it my heart rate went from 130 beats per minute (bpm) to 60. I was looking forward to recovering in St. George so that I could be with Joe when he got home from work, but when Dr. Wang found out about that he told me I needed to stay close and now I am staying at hotel Richards where my mom is taking excellent are of me.
I feel like I have been so blessed! I actually had to call my doctor because my heart rate was in the high 40's to 50's at times. And I am now off my anti-arrhythmic medication and he decreased the dose of one of my other medications already! He said that I would need to be on one of them to help my heart calm down from all of the irritation that it went through. These are all very good signs that my heart is doing well, and that just maybe this power house team of doctors were able to get the areas of my heart causing the problems and fix me.
Many of you have expressed that you have been praying for me and I really appreciate your prayers more than you know. When I thanked one of my doctors for fixing my heart he even said that it wasn't him, but that it was someone upstairs who helped. I am very grateful for my religion and the strength that it has given me and Joe during this trial in our life.
I will try to keep you updated on my continued recovery, but basically my day goes a little something like this.
9:00-wake up and watch the price is right
10:00-12:00 Nap
12:00 Eat
2:00-4:00 Nap
6:00 Eat
7:00 Watch TV with my Dad
9:30 Out sleeping for the night :)
It is a nice relaxing life at this time, I can't complain. It is just crazy how much sleep I need. Thanks again for all your prayers!!! I appreciate all of you!
5 comments:
Are the toilets gold-plated at Hotel Richards? (I hope that A) you remember that reference and B) Kristen and Celina are reading this :D )
SO glad to hear things are going well. What an amazing ordeal you have been through. Your faith and positivity through all of this is inspiring!
Sarah that is awesome that things are working out! That makes me so happy:) I hope the rest of your recovery goes well.
Yea!
Such good news!!! Rest up and take care of yourself!
Yay! I am so happy to hear that every thing went well! I hope that I can always have a great attitude like you. Thanks for your example!
Post a Comment