Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oldies

These are all old pictures from May, but better late than never to document them right?
St. George has been fun for Joe, While visiting him one weekend we even were able to go to Snow Canyon and do some exploring.
Joe explored caves, I opted for fresh air.
It is no secret that we love Las Vegas, so when we celebrated our 3 year anniversary May 22 we went to Las Vegas for the night and we were able to see The Lion King! I loved it and I am so sad that no one has ever expressed how awesome it actually is. The actors were amazing, I wanted to take little Simba home. The costumes were surprising I was not expecting them to be that fabulous. And it helped that our seats were awesome, we literally couldn't be closer to the stage.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Lion king is one of the best productions I've ever seen. I think suz would agree.

Rachelle said...

There really aren't that many shows I'd pay a fortune to see, but The Lion King and Wicked are at the top of the list. Too bad Albuquerque stinks in the theater department. Gotta get over to Vegas, I guess!

Christy said...

I'm so jealous! I want to see The Lion King! Glad you had fun.