Tomorrow is the day that we have patiently been waiting for! I get to finally have my 4
th cardiac ablation, and I am hoping that the 4
th time is the charm. I have some jitters, but I am really excited. The past few days I have had to be completely off my medication and it has not been a pleasant experience but today I was able to rest and I feel ready for tomorrow! I am also really happy that I get to have my procedure at the hospital where I work and I feel like I will be in great hands with all the wonderful nurses and my two experienced doctors.
So please keep me in your prayers that everything will be okay and that my doctors will be able to fix me, and pray for my amazing husband Joe that he will be comforted during the procedure.
6 comments:
I was just thinking about you today, wondering when your surgery was. Good luck! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
You'll be in our prayers and we are planning on coming down to visit while you are in the hospital
I will be praying for you! TONS!
Go Timp Regional! And go doctors! We are definitely praying today goes well for you. Let us know how it goes!
Lots of prayers at our house. We will be thinking of you all day.
have been thinking about you all day! sending lots of love!! xo
Post a Comment