So the past little bit I have not really had a lot of energy. Dinner time will roll around and I will be too tired to make anything, and so i find me and Joe eating out (I do have to eat Cafe Rio weekly or I will die). I remembered when my mother in-law Renae brought me all these frozen meals she had made and to put in my freezer for these lazy days and I loved it. (They didn't last in our freezer for a long time) Well the other day I found myself with a burst of energy and so I took advantage of it and made 7 meals in about 90 minutes.
This brought me to thinking....wouldn't it be great if I got a group of girls together in Utah County together and we could each make the same meal but triple or even quadruple our recipe or more, and then trade and so we would get lots and different meals for our freezers with not too much effort???? I know a lot of my friends can cook!
Do you guys have any good freezer meal recipes??? I am very interested.
Today I am having one of those lazy days and we are eating the chicken and dressing casserole.
Chicken and dressing casserole:

Chicken enchiladas and Lasagna

(not pictured pulled pork burritos)
6 comments:
UMMMMM....
Are you in a group already or are you creating on? I would TOTALLY be in.
I have NO good freezer meals, so I would be SOOOOO interested in joining a group!!! Such a good idea.
When you show yummy food like that on your blog, you HAVE to list the recipe too - YUM!
Those look amazing. What a genius idea!
I would be in too!! I have been wanting to do this forever I just am never prepared/motivated to actually do it and my freezer is finally emptying out so it would be a perfect time!!
What a great idea...if I was in Utah I would totally do it with you. Seth and I have done it a few times with leftovers...chicken noodle soup, tomato soup, lasagna...if you want any of the recipes let me know.
Post a Comment