We have been waiting so patiently to see if Joe would get a job offer to work for a law firm this summer as an intern. This week Joe got an offer for a place in China and.......
St. George! Joe accepted the position in
St. George and we are so excited! Joe will be working for
Bingham and Snow. Joe will start May 2 and will be there all summer, and I will join him as often as possible because I will be commuting between Provo and St. George for my work. We now need a place to live for about 3 months. Do any of you know anyone who wants to rent us out there place for the summer? We are terrific
tenants!
9 comments:
AWESOME!!!! I am a little sad you didnt pick China.
BUT all the more reason for a few long weekends in the STG. Joe is going to be so hot....literally the summers down there are sweltering.
Yeah!!! I agree China could've been cool but not for you since you have the hospital and would be in Utah!! Congrats to Joe!!
Congrats to Joe! I bet it is a huge relief to know where you both will be. I have a feeling the proximity to Vegas may have given St. George an edge over China:)
That is such great news! What a relief to have an internship nailed down. China vs. St. George is a no-brainer, especially since you will be in Provo so much! Congrats!
The commute to China might have been tough...so I'm glad something a little closer worked out! :)
Yeah for Joe,
I just talked to my mom and she said my grandparents may come back to Bicknell for the summer and if they do it may work out that you guys could use their place. It's yet to be determined if they are staying or going but I'll let you know if I hear anything.
Congrats!
Congratulations Joseph!!!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment