Tuesday, May 10, 2011

updates

This past weekend I went down to St. George and got moved into our apartment down there. I call it our vacation home since I will be living up in Provo when I am working. We got a great deal on a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment that is downtown and in the middle of everything. We even have a small pool, so if you are passing through you will have a place to stay!


Joe started his internship at Bingham and Snow and is enjoying it. He works 3 days a week at the St. George office and then 2 days a week he travels to Mesquite to work in that office. I am so proud of him.


I have an appointment to get my "stubborn heart" worked on. My ablation is scheduled for June 20th, but I have appointments starting on June 16th. So I will be out in Minnesota for about a week and a half total. The insurance is giving me the run around and it has not been approved yet because it is out of network. So we have been praying a lot lately that the insurance will approve it. It has been a real headache and part of me wants to give up on the whole Minnesota thing and give another local doctor a chance to fix this broken heart. Why are insurances so difficult?

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

You are still in our prayers! We'll just have to add the insurance bit to our prayers too.

Dink said...

Oh boy I may be coming down for some Sarah & Joe time!!

As for insurance they can be impossible!! Can you see if the doctors may be able to code it so it shows up as in network? My dad had his knee surgery done in Nevada and they just made it look like it was in network so insurance paid for it. But the hospital in Nevada took the same type of insurance as his in Utah. So that may have helped. We will keep you in our prayers of course!! Good luck!

Charone Peterson said...

The insurance industry is a complete and total mess. I think they go out of their way to be difficult. Best of luck to you and congrats to Joe.

● C E L I N A ● said...

we will pray for your heart!

maeve said...

praying for that insurance to come through!!!