Sunday, June 6, 2010

Snowboarding in June!!!

So it turns out you can go snowboarding in June in Utah. My friend Kristen had the brilliant idea to try it out. This was the first time I have been in about 2 years (I've been really really really needing to go) There was a handful of people up there, most of them looked like this guy....... There were a lot of people in shorts and t-shirts, we were not so brave and bundled up just in case we fell.
We basically had the mountain to ourselves, I dare you to try and find another person on the mountain in this picture below.


Thanks for the invite Kristen! We should make this a yearly tradition!!!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

That looks like so much fun! We need to hang out soon!

● C E L I N A ● said...

I wish I even liked being cold JUST a little bit.

then this would look fun.

Rachelle said...

FUN! It has been roasting hot here - seeing snow is a nice change from the glaring sun!

maeve said...

wow! i cant believe you found snow. how fun!

katie b. p. said...

who are you crazy kids?! We can't wait to see you this summer!