Sunday, June 27, 2010

My little brothers wedding

My little brother got married on Friday! They were both so happy! Here are some pictures with the highlights....My little niece Jane thought the wedding party was for her and spent the night exploring, she is adorable. I love the picture on top of the whole family, we are growing so fast!
Congrats Scott and Emily!

Now our family has got practice for my sister Suzannes wedding in 3 weeks! The best part of a summer full of weddings is that my brother Jeff is in town and we have been able to spend so much time with him!




3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Ohmygoodness! I forgot to send a card. . . . Shame on me! I'll have to get on it right away! Glad they had a special day!

Christy said...

Yay for weddings! I love them! It is so much fun to add a new member to the family.

Amber said...

I went to the baby gap yesterday, looking for you. I was sad that I couldn't see you. Miss you. Love you!!