So my friend Celina is back from Ethiopia for a few months and for the past 18 months we have talked about how much we wanted to go to Pirate Island and eat Pirate Pizza and watch Pirate movies. Well Monday the day finally came!
These pictures all look like it was fun and games...but it wasn't. They stuck us in the cave area where we couldn't see any pirates, but the worst part about it all was on Tuesday Joe and I both woke up nauseated, and it didn't take long until we realized we had food poisoning. Joe and I have spent the last day with buckets beside us with muscle pains and the inability to keep Gatorade down.
Take it from me...never ever eat here!
4 comments:
Oh man that is awful! I always wondered about that place...I guess I will wonder no more. No Pirate Island for me.
OK IT WAS FUN...while we were there and figuring out how to maximize our ticket per token gaming!
and the coloring was fun. And dessert.
Jeez! I can't even think of a pirate joke that goes with food poisoning. It's not a funny subject.
:(
Post a Comment