Joe and I are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary today! It's weird because it seems like we have known each other for forever, but then it also seems like we got married yesterday. Joe-
You are my best friend and I love you so much! These two years have been my favorite! I am so proud of you for going to law school and working so hard! I married the best man on earth and I love love love love love you!
Love, Sarah
5 comments:
Congratulations! It does seem like just yesterday.
I woke up to buckets of rain falling down. It's reminding me of your wedding down. What a perfect day and wedding it was even with all the rain!
Congrats!! Hope you did something really fun to celebrate!
Congrats! I love your wedding photos.
Congrats! The last two years have gone by quickly. We need to schedule a make-up double date.
Post a Comment