I'm always looking for a good pair of jeans and I ran across these bad boys.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.These jeans are made of the same designer denim that 7's, True Religion, Citizen etc. are made of, except they are made at the GAP price. (59.50-69.50)
When I would come home from work before these came out I would change right out of my GAP jeans. Now I stay in them and would sleep in them if Joe would let me. GAP completely redesigned their jeans and they don't sag in weird areas, they keep their shape and they don't shrink or stretch.
Seriously you will love them! I'm obsessed with them.
5 comments:
You made me want a new pair of jeans. Gap should sponsor your blog!
Come on Joe, let her sleep in her jeans!
K I am taking your word on this one cause I usually don't like GAP jeans at all for my ghetto bootie but I will swing by and possibly make myself a purchase!!
ooohh thanks for the tip!
You sound like you work at GAP or something:)
Post a Comment