So yesterday I had a doctors appointment. They did an EKG and quickly found out I was still out of rhythm and so the decision was made to cardiovert me (shock my heart). So things quickly moved in to place and before I knew it they had an IV started within minutes.
Good news! They only cardioverted my heart once and it went into rhythm and it stayed in rhythm for another hour that I was still in the hospital. And this morning while I was listening to my heart with my stethoscope it was still in rhythm!!!
Thanks for alll the prayers! I know my doctor is good, but I know there is a higher power involved.
Please keep praying that my heart will stay in rhythm!
10 comments:
That is such great news! Thanks for the update. Congrats on the acceptance to BYU as well, I'm so glad you guys won't have to be apart.
YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so glad to hear it!!!!
That is excellent news!!!
I'm so happy for you! Great news!
I am so glad to hear that, I was wondering how the adventures of your heart were going!?
YES!!! CONGRATS!
we have been praying lots for you, and will keep doing so! Great news!
That's wonderful!!
Yippy! But I won't resume working out unti further notice.
yay!!!!!! that is such good news!
Post a Comment