So Joe and I were finally able to leave the hospital Saturday evening. My heart was doing some crazy things and so they decided to cardiovert (shock) my heart to put it back in rhythm. That worked and I was able to leave the hospital with a heart that felt so good. Later that night my heart rate started to increase again and it has been high ever since, today it got a little higher. So the Doctor wants me to come in for some tests. The Doctor expected my heart rate to be a little high because they were agitating it for 6 hours during the procedure, but they don't really want it as high as it is.
I believe in the power of faith and prayer and would really appreciate if you could say some prayers for me. This Sunday is fast Sunday, so if you could include me in your fast I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for everyone's love and support, it has been really encouraging.
11 comments:
Sarah, So sorry this continues to be a problem. You and Joe continue to be in our prayers, and of course you will in our family fast this Sunday. I called the Temple last Sat. and your names are on the prayer roll. Love you and Joe very much. Renee
I will most definitely keep you in my prayers!! This is such a scary thing to be happening in your life, and I hope it gets better soon!
Emily prays for you every meal and at bedtime. We will continue to pray and will fast this Sunday for you.
Now that's more like it - thank you for following directions! You will definitely be in our prayers and fasts (even Carter fasts now, so you know a child's prayers and fasts will be heard!) Thanks for the update - keep them coming. . .
Sarah you are definitely in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.
This is such a scary thing for you and Joe to have to go through at such a young age, but someday you will look back on this and say, "How did we get through that?" But, this too shall pass. You have the love and support of so many people. God does not give us more than we can handle. This is just a preping stage for better things to come. We love you guys. Take care. You are in our prayers.
My heart aches for you as I read this. I want soooo much for you to be better. You will ALWAYS be in my thoughts and prayers, in my fast and on the prayer role.
I love you lady.
I hope your heart relaxes soon!!! We love you and will be praying and fasting for you!!
We will continue to keep you in our prayers. With love, Chris, Zach and kids
You got my prayers and I will ask Trace to fast for you, since I can't. I love you! I hope you are ok. I will put you on the prayer role.
I hope you are ok... we will pray for you!
Post a Comment