Thursday, July 23, 2009

BYU LAW



Sarah and I will be staying in Provo for 3 more years! I got a call from the Dean of Admissions this morning offering me a place at BYU Law school!!

I look forward to having my heart broken for 3 more years by BYU football. I look forward to trying to win intramural championship T-shirts, and most of all not being away from my wife.

We will get to stay in our house. We are excited to stay in nursery and our activities committee calling. We are really excited about being around a lot of our friends and family! It looks like I'll get to be a Cougar again!

9 comments:

Dink said...

Congratulations!!! That is great!! You will be with my brother-in-law Spencer Humiston as first years!!! Good luck!

Judy said...

That's awesome! It'll be so nice to have you two around here longer!

● C E L I N A ● said...

CONGRATS!!!

That is soooooo exciting.

Shaylee said...

This is the best news ever. Congratulations Joseph!

Renee said...

I AM SO Excited for you guys! That is the best news all week. YAY!! HOORAY!!!

Christy said...

Wahoo! Congrats!

Cunning said...

I am so excited for you guys! And for the fact that you will be around for 3 more years!

Brkie in Utah said...

We are so happy you guys are staying put even if it is BYU. What a great blessing.

Kelly Peterson said...

Congrat Congrats Congrats!!