Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st Day of School

Joe had his first day of Law School today! I felt like the proudest person ever as he was getting ready for school this morning. In the Richards Family our tradition was to take a picture in front of the house door on our first day of school, now Joe and I can carry on the tradition. I love you Joe! You are going to make the best lawyer!

6 comments:

Suz said...

I wish you would have sent him to school with a purple or green cooler. Congrats Joe! I hope you first day was awesome.

Rachelle said...

Congrats!!! Have a great first semester, Joe!

cpace said...

What a great guy to allow you to take a first day of school picture. Emily's is coming up you've given me a great idea.

Shellee said...

YaY!! What a great day for you guys. Can't wait to see you at the next Dimond party!

Cunning said...

Fun!!! Did you take him school shopping and help him pick out an outfit (that was our tradish)

Kelly Peterson said...

I love this!