Monday, August 24, 2009

Update

I haven't updated for a while about my heart so I thought I probably should.
A few weeks ago Joe and I were again at another Dr Apt. My doctor decided that the best thing for my heart would be to do another Ablation. We have it scheduled for Sept 18th. So if you can keep us in your prayers. We are really hoping this ablation works!

5 comments:

Charone Peterson said...

We were just talking about you this weekend wondering how you are doing--good luck with the next ablation! Let us know how it all goes.

● C E L I N A ● said...

you are always on my mind.
you are always on my mind.

Christy said...

I really hope it works this time. We'll be thinking of you.

maeve said...

love you sarah!

and how do you know matt waldrip!?

Kelly Peterson said...

we will keep you in our prayers and thoughts... and tonight we are going to the Tokyo Temple and we will write you name down!