So a few weekends ago Joe and I headed up to Bear Lake for the Preston
Family Reunion. We had such a blast with the whole family. Only a few people weren't able to go.

Sam just got off the phone giving his Dad directions to our picture stop. Notice Renae is crying it was so funny. It was one of those you had to be there moments

Since Joe and I don't have any children we had lots of fun holding everyone children.

What would a trip to Bear Lake be without the Famous RASPBERRY shakes?

Everyone in the family made
Tie-dye shirts. It was so fun!
5 comments:
I love bear lake and I haven't been there this year! Thanks for sharing pictures!
I love Bear Lake! I've been a couple times with Zach's family and have had such a great time. I'm glad you and Joe were able to go.
Did you see any bears? There must be some since it is called Bear Lake. You should've stopped in to see me. I bet you drove through Logan. I miss your face!
I have been meaning to tell you that I live right off of a road called "Preston Avenue". I think of you every time I pass it!
#1. I need to go to bear lake. Everyone keeps talking about it, and I have never been.
#2. Pirate Island Pizza is open, wehn are we going? I mean Joe has been waiting for months to dress up and eat pizza right?
Post a Comment