Wednesday, September 23, 2009


So this past week I've done alot of couch sitting and have become obsessed with this guy. Dr Oz.
He answeres most life pondering questions
Today he answered
Q:"Does breastfeeding cause your boobs to sag?"
A:"No, its the change in weight that makes them sag."
Q:"How long does it take to burn off a typical burger and fries combo walking on the treadmill?"
A: "2 hours 20 minutes"
I feel like he is the cliff notes for nursing school

6 comments:

Suz said...

I caught a little bit of his show last week when I was sick. It was fascinating and also frightening. It makes you want to change a lot of things...your little factoid may keep me from eating a hamburger and fry combo for quite sometime.

Joe said...

It's not going to dissway me one little bit.

Mary said...

Now I know what's going on with me, Dr Oz!

He's been on Good Morning America a lot promoting his new show, and it's fascinating to listen to him (I listen to the feed they send us of the show for radio stations). Still going to eat hamburgers, but maybe tinier ones.

Rachelle said...

How are you feeling Sarah? (Besides freaked out about long sessions on the treadmill and saggy boobs?) Is your heart behaving?

cpace said...

I don't believe him. I definately think breastfeeding makes boobs sag.

Cunning said...

Hey how are you! Can we get together soon please!