So on Friday morning I am going into the hospital to have the ablation done again. I'm really hoping that this one fixes everything! Please remember me in your prayers!
Good news....I am done with my 2nd to last semester of Nursing school! If all goes as planned I will graduate in January
5 comments:
I will keep you in my prayers!!!
Congrats on being soo very close to finishing nursing school. Can you believe that you are almost done?
Good luck Sarah, we'll keep you in our prayers and congrats on almost being done!
Good luck - we will be praying for you! I am excited for you to be done with school :)
Good luck today you guys. We're praying for you...
I hope all goes well today. We're praying for you! I'm so happy that you are almost done with school! That will be so exciting.
Post a Comment