My addiction is Jeans. In my defense I work at Gap, and I have for the past 7 years, and so a majority of my jeans are Gap, and I receive an amazing discount. In all I have 33 jeans in my closet. I have to admit that some of them I have worn so much that they should be thrown out because of the holes in the crotch. but they do have some emotional value to me. The pair that I wore on my first date with joe has been repaired by my mom, and is wearing out again, but I can't throw those out!
I did not think that I had an unusual amount of jeans until one day I looked in my closet and said, "I have no jeans to wear!" and all Joe did was laugh. He thought I was kidding, but I was being serious. I did not have the right pair of jeans to go with the top that I wanted to wear.
So aside from being addicted to Dr. Pepper, I'm addicted to jeans. We all have our addictions
2 comments:
I can totally see you standing in front of your closet full of jeans and saying that you have no jeans to wear. I think it may be a Richards thing, quite possibly passed down from Mom. I still remember the pair that you tore when you were jumping up on the barrier in front of the leaning tower of Pisa to get a picture.
holy cow!!!!!
Post a Comment