So Joe and I have been looking forward to Halloween for a really long time! While I was visiting him in DC last year Joe came up with ideas for halloween costumes.
We were able to debut our costumes this past weekend at one of my life time best friends Catherine Wolfgramm party. It was also fun to go and see my sister and her "friend" Ben...we were able to have a few laughs with them. So in case you can't tell what we were dressed up as...
I was "Holy Cow" and Joe was "Bull Crap"
I was "Holy Cow" and Joe was "Bull Crap"
Joe could not help but play with the hilarious utters on my costume.
"Now that is bull crap"
9 comments:
Your costumes are hilarious!! We still don't know what we are going to be, I know sad.
Those are great costumes. So if I called your house on Halloween would it be a cattle call?
Your costumes are great!! I am glad to see that you are soo creative!! Oh remember that spider cake we had for your birthday? Did you make that or did you buy it? We have a ward halloween party and I need to bring a decorative dessert.
Hilarious.
You guys are SO Funny! The costumes are hilarious! You keep us laughing!!:) Keep it up!
Love,
Annalee & fam
This really gave me a good laugh! What a creative idea! It's fun to find and read your blog. We just went private. If you want an invite email me at kristindimond@yahoo.com
You did find me!!! I love it! You two are so smart to figure out such witty costumes! And now I found you!!
hahaha im dying, you guys are hilarious!
YOU ARE A BLOGGER!!!!
Love it
Post a Comment