Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bucket list

I think I am in denial about leaving Utah County. People hate on it all the time, but really it is great, and I love it and I will argue with anyone who is brave enough to say otherwise. One night last week I had a breakdown about moving and got really upset because I have so many places that I want to eat at down here and I feel like I don't have time. You must understand that growing up in the Richards family our world revolved around food. Multiple siblings of mine actually plan out trips to go specific places that they see on Diners Drive in's and dives. So after my breakdown Joe and I headed out to try to eat at a new place we have been meaning to try and it was great. And tonight I was able to cross off another place from my list. Here is where you come in...What yummy places do I need to go eat at? Or what in Utah County do I need to go do before we leave?

1. Smoking Apple in Lindon, We have eaten here a lot, but we would like to visit it weekly before we leave

2. Terra Mia-Gilatto was amazing

3. Sweet tooth fairy- Went here tonight...Amazing

4.Malawi's Pizza- we have been here a lot as well, but it is one of our favorites so we need to keep coming back.

5. Slab pizza

6. Awful waffle

7. J Dawg- again we have been here before, but it is a classic

8. purple turtle

9. Chef's table

10. Dickie's BBQ

Pocatello does fortunately have a Cafe Rio, thank goodness!


5 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I'll go with your to SLAB I like it!

and Ive always wanted to go to purple turtle so let me know when you schedule it!

♥ Celina

Amy said...

Dickie's is incredible

Rachelle said...

We were too poor to eat out much when we lived in Provo, but we did get shakes at the Purple Turtle more than once. Definitely have to get a Purple Turtle shake!

Christy said...

Congrats on the new job!! Though I am sad you will not be moving to vagas :)

Emily said...

I guess I should check your blog more often!! If you guys like Indian Food - you need to eat at the Bombay House (downtown Provo). Verrrry tasty!