Words cannot express just how awesome last Friday was for Joe and I! He graduated from BYU law school and received his Juris Doctorate! I am so impressed with how hard he has worked the past three years. I know that he will be an excellent lawyer. Now he gets to look forward to studying and taking the Idaho state bar
We are so lucky to have both our parents and all of Joe's siblings and Mamma D and Grandpa in attendance at the graduation.
I really love my brother in-laws and how they keep us laughing. We will truly miss them when we head off to Pocatello without them.
I don't know who is more relieved that law school is over....me or Joe?
Joe you are truly amazing and will be such a great lawyer! Congratulations!







7 comments:
Yeeeeaaayyyy, all done! So so exciting. Can I call him Joe, Esquire? Or Joe Preston, JD?
Such an accomplishment!!!! Way to go, Joe! And my congratulations to you too, Sarah, for surviving law school widowhood!
Yea!!! Congrats!!
It is awesome that so many could be there to help celebrate the day. You both look so happy!
Idaho bar? Does that mean you are moving to Boise, perhaps? That would be a dream come true.
Way to go Joe! So happy for you both.
YEAH!!!!! We are so excited for you both! For Graduating and your new adventure!!!!
♥ Celina & Adam
Post a Comment