Monday, March 26, 2012

Pokey

This past week Joe accepted a Job offer in Pocatello, Idaho! He starts the beginning of June! He will be working as a clerk for a Judge. We are both scared to move out of our comfort zone of Provo and move to a city where we do not know anyone except the Judge and his wife. This is a year long commitment and then who knows where we will end up! He graduates from BYU Law school on April 20th. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. He is the best husband and friend that anyone could ask for. I love you Joe!

12 comments:

Rachelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's exciting news!

Andrea said...

Yay for husbands getting good jobs! Congrats! This is very exciting!!!

Charone Peterson said...

Wow! That is great news, except it means you're leaving. :( What a great opportunity though, congratulations!

Jamie and Ryan said...

Yay! That is so exciting! And that means you are pretty close to me!

Lyman Life said...

Congrats!!

Suz said...

Congratulations to you both! I am proud of Joe too...but I also know he has an amazing woman standing by his side.

Unknown said...

congrats!!! you guys are going to love Pokey... you even have the local lingo down !!! I am from Blackfoot and i LOVED growing up in a smaller area. you MUST eat at Buddy's, go roller skating at deleta, attend everyday of the State fair in Blackfoot (its always the first week of sept.) and of course go fishing and boating in the American Falls reservoir. GOOD LUCK and have fun !!!

aclark said...

Hooray!! My favorite aunt lives in Pocatello, so we'll get chances to meet up when we're there! I'm so happy for you guys.

Amy said...

Congratulations to Joe and you guys on your upcoming move!

The Gages said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats you two!!!! :) So excited for you!!!!

Shaylee said...

Wahoo! So happy about the job but so sad it's in Idaho! We need to get together pronto.

Kacey said...

I haven't read any blogs in awhile, so my comment is coming a little late, but congrats! When are you guys leaving???