Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Toy story 3 makes me feel guilty

Am I the only person that felt incredibly guilty when they saw Toy Story 3? I had the best toys growing up...thank you Mom and Dad. I was looking at pictures on my phone and I saw these and just had to post them, because I have the cutest nieces and nephews!

I was obsessed with American Girl dolls when I was little. I even made my mom make clothes for them, like a poodle skirt that can be seen below. I normally let my nieces and nephews play with whatever of my old toys they want, but my American Girl doll collection is only for special occasions. When my niece Emily showed up to the house with her doll I had to show her mine and all of my awesome stuff. I love the memory I have of how huge her eyes got when she saw it.
Or maybe I used this as a good excuse to play with my old doll Samantha


They were really excited to find out that my sister Suzanne has a similar collection that she might pull out and play with them next times she visits from South Carolina.

Thank you to my nieces and nephews for making me not feel as guilty from Toy Story 3, and always playing with my old toys, and my American girl doll collection under very close supervision.

1 comment:

cpace said...

I wish blogs were like facebook and I could just tag my girls in all of these photos and put them on my blog. Your doll collection is amazing