This past weekend Joe and I went to
Las Vegas for the weekend. More to come about that, but on Saturday we wanted to check on the
BYU vs
TCU football game (we shouldn't have bothered, the score just made both of us mad) so we went to the part of the casino where you can watch sports and bet on them. We found this gem of a guy who had all his betting sheets in front of him and had his monster energy drink too, he still managed to fall asleep at 3 in the afternoon. He may look dead, but don't worry I used my nursing skills and confirmed that he was still breathing.

PS: I fought off temptation and didn't gamble at all
2 comments:
That is one flexible neck!! I don't think I could get my chin to rest on my chest like that - certainly not comfortably enough to fall asleep!
good work! on the not throwing your money away
Post a Comment