#1-The Venetian-I love Italy and it has been a few years since I have been able to be there, but the venetian makes me feel like I am back there for .2 seconds. And the Phantom of the Opera is also playing there and we were able to go see that again on this trip! I don't know what it is about the music but it makes me so happy to watch that show. I really could listen to Phantom of the Opera every day for the rest of my life and be happy.

#2 The Paris- I love food, and crepes. Our friends Christy and Zack introduced us to La Creperie that is in the Paris hotel, and now we have made it one of our favorite pit stops, this picture below is all the proof you need. My mouth is watering...

#3 Fake New York, New York-
#4 The Belagio- Specifically their gardens. It was all spooked up for Halloween. These pumpkins weighed like 700 + pounds.



This last place Joe and I were so excited to see. We were watching a show on the Discovery channel about he coolest pools in the world and they showed one in Las Vegas that had an aquarium with sharks in the middle of the pool. Discovery channel claimed that you could go through their tunnel slide through the shark tank. Trust me they made it sound so cool. It was not. The shark tank wasn't even that big. If you are interested was at Golden Nugget, but I would just see our picture and claim that as enough.
By most #1 place in Vegas is the Stratosphere restaurant, where Joe and I got engaged, but it is kinda expensive to get back to the place where we got engaged, so we can't go there on every visit. But if you are looking for the best place in Vegas you need to eat at the rotating roof restaurant at the Stratosphere!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a blast. I love the ceiling at the Venetian...reminds me of Rome.
Did you stay at the Venetian? Dan and I stayed there a couple years ago and I don't want to stay anywhere else now. It is fabulous. Fun trip!
I'm so glad you got away for a little trip. We haven't done Vegas in years - maybe we'll head there on our next get-a-way!
jealousy rising, Rising, RISING
Mmmm...crepes...hope you got to see my cousins!
Post a Comment