I am still working at the Gap when I am not working at the hospital...it is true. And you can benfit from it because its friends and family time, aka 30% off everything including sale as GAP, Banana, Old Navy etc. It starts this Thursday and ends Sunday. I can send you a coupon, all I need is your email, so if you are interested leave a comment!
8 comments:
Oh pick me! Pick me! justamy25@gmail.com - thanks!!
in my head you were done there. I WANT ONE!!!!! celina.alger at gmail.....com!
PLEASE!!! Adam and his cold arms thank you!
I want one too!! Thanks Sarah, hope you are doing well, and love being a nursy nurse. I miss sitting next to you in class, and your funny humor and being envious of all your yummy snacks.
amyclevenger23@gmail.com
I love the friends and family sale. shaylee.deelstra@gmail.com
I WANT IN! you have my e-mail right?
I want one too! Thanks!!
In case you don't have it...christytakos@gmail.com. I'd love a coupon!
Why am I discovering your blog now and not in November?!
Post a Comment