Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday 2010

It has been a crazy few months for us. Joe finished another semester of law school! This means he is half way done!!! He was also very busy growing shaggy hair. (Which he recently had cut). I had to work at the hospital on Christmas day but Joe surprised me at the hospital and we were able to eat lunch together that day. When I got home from work we got to open up gifts. Joe was a very good boy this year and got the newest Weezer CD (We are going to the Weezer concert in Vegas in a few weeks and we are both soooooo excited), cologne, and a BYU shirt. I don't understand why BYU doesn't go back to its retro colors. This shirt was so incredibly hard to find!
Joe got me a wire whisk (which I have wanted so bad because I keep ruining my pots and pans without it) Lots of workout clothes, and the latest Josh Groban CD.

We spent New Years day at my parents house in Salt Lake where we got the family together and had brunch! It was yummy. Be prepared for pictures of the cutest kids on the face of the earth. aka my nieces and nephews....which now totals 5!
Meet Max: He has more energy than anyone I know. Seriously just watching him makes me exhausted. His latest trick was asking everyone separately if they could sit by him at brunch. This was a great plan until we all figured out that we were all going to sit right by him. When I told him he was double dipping he just laughed.


Meet Emily: She has the best imagination! All she wants to do is play. She did seem to be attached to Seth (Suzanne's hubby) at the dinner.
Meet Jane: This little girl is perfect! When I go to the store with her people tell me my daughter is so cute. I really think she could pass as my daughter. One day I hope to have kids as adorable as she is.

Meet Andrew Rockwell: He was born almost 3 weeks ago and is as cute as they come. He has the most beautiful blond hair. I love his name and I am trying to figure out what I will call him. Rocky, The rock, Rockwell, Drew, Andy.


Here Rocky/The Rock/ Rockwell/Andy/ Drew/Andrew is with my Dad.
Meet Ben: This little guy loves football or anything to do with balls. Here he is wearing a Utah jersey (don't worry he also loves BYU!) His most recent accomplishment is learning the Utah fight song. I can not imagine how many hours my brother JB spent teaching it to him. Even though I hate Utah I have to admit that watching my little Nephew sing that song is pretty cute.


Joe and I were able to attend a few BYU basketball games during the break! We love our all sport passes!




Happy New Year!







3 comments:

Dink said...

I kinda like the shag Joe had going!! Your neices and nephews are pretty cute!! It is soo great getting to spend lots of time with them!! Especially when they are little and love to hang out with their auntie!! We need to play now that the crazy holidays are over!

Amy said...

I want to hear Benny sing the song! I don't even know it - there are too many words.

Rachelle said...

Happy New Year, Sarah!!!