Today my doctor told me that he has never seen my heart look so good! He said he was excited to hear that I have been able to exercise a little bit again. I told him that my heart monitor would beep at me all the time and he told me that what it was recording was a certain type of a beep in the middle of the heart, I do not remember the official name of the beep...but he said than in an 80 year old it is not good, but in a young athlete it is a great sign. (he called me an athlete! but I guess I am an athlete compared to all the 80 year old people that he treats) I got the go ahead to start decreasing not only 1 of my medications but 2 of them! I was not expecting this! So the plan is that I will meet with him again in 3 months and wear a heart monitor before the appointment so he can check out my heart again. Thanks for your prayers! It will still be a long road ahead, so keep me in your prayers.
10 comments:
I almost texted you last night at the time you were posting this -- we were thinking about you yesterday. I'm glad things are going well! I sure hope the next 3 months go well too.
Your mom mentioned your appointment on Tuesday. I'm so happy it well so well. I guess I should tell your heart to keep up the good work
What a relief! I'm so glad that everything is going so well!
OH my gosh that is amazing!!! How exciting that is and you are pretty much an athlete!! Your heart probably works as hard as an olympic athlete does so I would go with it!! I love the updates and you are in our prayers as always!
I'm am so glad things went well. This news seriously made my day better. Love you!
That is fantastic! Oh my word. What great news.
CONGRATS!!!!! That is awesome
That is sooooo great!!!! Yea!!!! Congrats!
This is great news!! I'm so happy that your heart is doing better and that you can start decreasing your medications. That must feel nice.
CONGRATS!!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment