Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My best friends wedding

Celina is one of my favorite people in the world. We first met my sophmore year at BYU when we moved into the same apartment in the Avenues. I remember her calling me before we moved in together to call and see what she might need to bring. She was the most cheerful person to talk to on the phone. Celina is one of the most friendly, happy people I know. Her new husband, Adam makes her happier than I ever thought possible. Seriously she was giggly and smiling like crazy.Here are some pictures that highlight their special day!Beautiful!
So about the flowers, they were suppose to bloom pink and white flowers but they didn't bloom in time. I still thought it was beautiful, I will have to post a picture of my bouquet once it blooms.

This little flower girl was adorable



I loved this cake and the cake topper!


I love my Avenues roommates! I am so happy no one has moved far away and that we still get to see each other! I love you girls!




Congratulations Adam and Celina!!!

5 comments:

Charone Peterson said...

Wow you were speedy at posting this! Great pictures and it was fun to see and chat with you today!

Mary said...

I love her dress. And your dress.

Rachelle said...

I love the bouquets as they are - so different and cool. Congrats to the happy couple!

Suz said...

I love her dress, cake topper, and the car. Celina is one classy lady. You looked beautiful in your dress too.

katie b. p. said...

love the flowers! What a cool idea!