Thursday, October 22, 2009

People of Walmart

It seems like whenever I go into Walmart I always see the weirdest people, come on you know the people I'm talking about. Well I found this website last night and lets just say was stuck on there for hours. Go there and see for yourself the people of walmart. It will make you happy the rest of the day!

5 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

OK I love that site! Can you believe that some people see celebrities?

I now make a list of things to look for, kind of like walmart bingo that i posted.

I see the weirdest people when I go there.

Then I think, WAIT to someone else, am I the weirdo?

Sarah Preston said...

I totally think I could be the weirdo sometimes. I've gone in looking shabby. Oh I love our old walmart runs

Jenny n' Sam said...

This is so good! For years I have been wondering where these people come from. I knew that somebody had to be keeping tract of all the "walmartins". Thank you for the laughs. I am so glad you found this. I think I might post some of my favorites on my blog!

Dink said...

Seriously one of the best sites for a good laugh!!

Christy said...

I love that site! I avoided Walmart at all costs when I lived in Virginia. Just think of how you know Walmart now, and then multiply the amount of people by about ten. That's a lot of "walmartins"-as your friend put it.