Monday, October 5, 2009

heart update

I had another doctors appointment today and my heart was in rhythm! Joe and I were smiling along with my doctor from ear to ear with this information. So the plan is to continue to monitor my heart and as long as my heart stays in rhythm for 3 months then I can start going off the medicine! This is the greatest news ever!!! My doctor is good, but this would not have been possible without prayers and support! Thanks for your prayers!

9 comments:

Charone Peterson said...

Awesome Sarah! I'm so glad to hear that. Thanks for the update.

cpace said...

That's such great news!

Nichole said...

Yay that is so great! I saw Suzanne at the gym and she said you were doing well. I am so glad! We need to get together next time you are in town!

Kristin said...

Wahoo! So happy to hear that!

Amber said...

Yahoo!!! I love that news! I am so glad that you are doing better!

Christy said...

Yay!! That is such good news!

Renee said...

YAY!!!!! Wonderful news. So happy for you both.

Dink said...

That is soo great!!

Rachelle said...

Awesome!!! Soooo glad to hear it!!!