Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall

Fall might possibly be one of my favorite seasons, and it wouldn't be complete without a trip to Lagoon for frightmares. Don't worry I didn't ride any rides, I'm not cleared to do that yet. Edward and Jacob? Is that you?

There is something about Lagoon that I can't get enough of!



One of my neighbors has a very large garden where he plants pumpkins. Then for family night before Halloween he invites everyone in the ward to come up and pick pumpkins. It was so much fun!




Joe's pumpkin is tall and skinny like he is

And yes we had to use clippers to clip them right off the vine, Celine had alot of fun with them



6 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

1. I look so stupid in a dress in the middle of a pumpkin patch

2. IT WAS AMAZING! seriously like made my year

Rachelle said...

Fun! Are you going to carve up those pumpkins and post pictures?? I hope so!

amberdat said...

Celina looks good in that pumpkin patch... but she would look better doing the same thing in a grave yard- especially since it's so close to Halloween!

Nichole said...

Looks like fun! I miss you - I keep seeing Suzanne at the gym and it keeps reminding me that we need to get together next time you are in SLC!

Christy said...

I've always wanted to go to frightmares at Lagoon, but have never made it. It looks like fun! Zach and I need to go pick out some pumkins too, but we'll doing at our local grocery store...boring I know

katie b. p. said...

That sounds like so much fun! I should do something like that!! It was so fun to play games with you the other day. Let's do it again soon!