Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

























Last night we were finally able to start celebrating Halloween! My friend Catherine who I grew up with and her husband Marcus put on a Halloween party every year! They do such a good job. this year they topped their party last year by making coffins and doing coffin races down the street! Joe and I won all the races we were in! And our costumes won the best costume award! Happy Halloween!

Tonight our ward had the trunk r treating and we had to go! I about died when I was Buzz and Woody and had to reunite the 3!

10 comments:

Renee said...

LOVE your costumes!! You outdid yourself this year Sarah. Looks like the party was a blast!

cpace said...

Awesome costumes!

● C E L I N A ● said...

ok
ok
ok
ok

WHERE did you get those costumes???

maeve said...

best costumes of the year!!!

amberdat said...

Hands down, best costumes I have ever seen!!

Sarah Preston said...

I made them myself. There was no pattern, I would not recommend making these to anyone!

Shaylee said...

Amazing.

Cunning said...

Those are infreakingcredible.

Annalee said...

I can't believe you made those! Awesome job Sarah! ...and way to win the races as well! You guys aren't competitive by any chance are you?? XO

Kelly Peterson said...

so cool!