Monday, May 11, 2009

What did they do to my dog?

So I got a call from my brother the other night telling me that Powder our family dog just got back from the groomers. I was thinking that she got the usual done, but I was so wrong! Powder is a Siberian Husky, Malamute mix and had the prettiest white fur coat that was fluffy and soft. My mom thought that Powder might do better this summer if she was shaved! That's right they shaved a dog that should not be shaved! Well they did not shave her completely they did not shave her tail or her face. Instead of being white she actually has a pinkish tone because of her flesh underneath that has never seen the light of day.

If you dare you can check out the pictures below. I think she looks more like a white fox now.

The funny part about it is her fur was a few inches thick that when she got shaved we realized that she was quite thin. She really does eat!

I really hope her hair grows back normal and that she doesn't stay like this forever.

She does not really like pictures being taken anymore, she looks really grumpy. I would be too if I looked like her.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, he looks cute... and a little embarrassed.

● C E L I N A ● said...

We do that to BB every summer....he hates it. I feel bad.

tell powder it will grow back, eventually

Dink said...

Oh my gosh powder looks soo embarrassed!!! Dogs are a bit attached to their hair, kinda like girls are!!

Renee said...

Ooooooh Poor Baby!! Looks exactly how I feel after a bad haircut!! Grow quickly Hair!! (love the post!!)