
I was watching TV today and this commercial came on and I could not help but laugh hysterically! I have a feeling it will take Utah County by storm. As if some women here don't tease their hair enough!
I'm sorry but I don't think this looks good at all! It just looks like these girls have a hump on their head that they are covering up with hair.

I have to admit that when I got married my hairstylist Ashley gave me a little bit of volume, but I think some of these girls look extreme!

I have to admit that when I got married my hairstylist Ashley gave me a little bit of volume, but I think some of these girls look extreme!I hope this was able to bring you a laugh like it did with me.
11 comments:
I love that commercial! Ellen actually had it on her show;it didn't work very well. If it takes off anywhere it will definitely be Utah. Who doesn't want to look like they have a hump on their head?
I blogged about these a while ago. They came out of FRESNO CA!!! The same place a K Fed...
I want to try one.
I saw that commercial too but forgot the name. Now I know how I can look like that every day. Remember, my birthday is in July....
I would have to say this is the most ridiculous thing in the world and Celina I think you would be AMAZING with one of these in your already voluminous hair!!!I hate ratting of the hair and always threaten new hairstylists about ratting my hair. I preface it with "Now I don't want Utah hair okay?".
I saw that and thought it was hysterical, I don't know how this whole extreme bump came about, but I think it is crazy.
I saw some girl at work today that must have had 5 or 6 bump its in. Nasty
I was hoping you were going to say that you bought it and tried it out. I think for fun you should buy it and test it out.
i've been tempted! If I do I think it comes in a 2 pac. one for you and 1 for me
Ha ha this is hilarious. I hope the girls in Idaho don't find out about it!
Compare the bumpit pictures to your wedding picture and you can tell, your hair is much better. By the way Max thinks you're pretty. He sometimes talks about seeing you in your pretty dress, and it's been a year now!
haha whenever we see this commercial chris makes a comment about utah hair! classic.
Post a Comment