Thursday, May 21, 2009

1 Year ago...




I can hardly believe it! We have been married for a year! Everyone told us that the first year is the hardest. But Joe has made it a walk in the park. I love you Joe! Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

WOW a year!!!

That is amazing, I love you both!
{Kisses}


that was kind of creepy, but I like it!

Amy said...

I can't believe it's been a year. I hope all your years together are as great as your first has been.

Mary said...

Awww. Man that went fast. Congratulations!

Renee said...

COOL!! Congratulations. One year down, Eternity to go!!!! Love you guys, you are such a darling couple. Have a fun cruise!! Renee

Amber said...

You are just so tender. I love that about you. And I love Joe... but not like you love Joe cause that would be weird... and sick.

Annalee said...

We are SO happy you two found each other! We will miss you when you are at law school--did we miss where you are going? We will read the blog closer to keep posted! Hope your cruise is a blast! We are so jealous--it sounds so fun right now!

maeve said...

wow!! i cant believe one year! i am sooo jealous of your big anniversary trip, please, please, post pics..