Hey Joe! Happy Birthday. Gee, now I feel so very old! You were just a wee little thing still in utero when I first heard about you in Germany when your Mom and Dad came with the fam came to pick me up from my mission. We were all so excited for you to make your entrance into the world. You've grown up to be such a fine man. Sure love you!! Auntie Renee
Hey! Happy birthday! Did you hear Lara called Gma P to wish her a "Grandpa Joe Happy Birthday?!" She had Joe Preston's birthday on her calendar...just the wrong joe! Hope all is well!
6 comments:
you are so old.
it must hurt just to wake up in the mornings.
(I know it does for me)
Hey Joe! Happy Birthday. Gee, now I feel so very old! You were just a wee little thing still in utero when I first heard about you in Germany when your Mom and Dad came with the fam came to pick me up from my mission. We were all so excited for you to make your entrance into the world. You've grown up to be such a fine man. Sure love you!! Auntie Renee
Happy Birthday Joseph!
Man you are old Joe. Now when is your body going to start falling apart like mine?
Hey! Happy birthday! Did you hear Lara called Gma P to wish her a "Grandpa Joe Happy Birthday?!" She had Joe Preston's birthday on her calendar...just the wrong joe! Hope all is well!
Crap, I forgot to call you and wish Joe a happy birthday. I have a tiny excuse, like preoccupation with another matter, so I hope you will forgive me!
Post a Comment