Sunday, March 15, 2009

MVP


So Joe has been playing in a basketball league with my brother JB this season. This last Thursday only 4 players on Joe's team showed up. They played 4 on 5for the first part of the game and I was a bit worried that these old guys wouldn't hold up.
By half time Joe and JB's team had a 12 point lead. In the 3rd quarter they had their fifth player finally show up.
This other team had 3 subs and so their guys were able to stay fresh. But Joe was able to come out victorious and win by more than 20 points.

4 comments:

Cunning said...

Um I'm an idiot- I saw that picture of Joe and your brother and was like, Oh my gosh I know that guy!! Then realized that it infact was Joe's brother in law... genius I know.

Anonymous said...

OUCH! That had to hurt the other team pride a bit. Way to go Joe! I am sure you are very proud of him!

Mary said...

That was such a great game. Our husbands rock.

Amber said...

I love that joe played the whole time and he's not even sweaty.. or at least he doesn't look sweaty next to the other guy! :) Congrats on your win, Joe!