Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Basketball


So unlike the terribly represented basketball scenes in High School Musical where East High beats West High, West walked away with a huge victory (I am kinda buggedthat Disney messed up Wests school colors, and mascot)

This is a tribute to my old High School...The West High Panthers! The boys team just won the 4A state Basketball championship. After their Victory I wonder if they broke out in singing and dancing like Zac Efron did.

I remember the good old days of High School nearly 7 years ago, when all of teams never even made it close to any type of championship.
(So Maeve and Christy...I know you are away from Utah right now and I just wanted to fill the two of you in.)
Best part about the game is West put a stop to Provo's 40 game win streak and got a Basketball championship that they have been waiting 45 years for

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hooray for West High!! High school musical totally got it wrong!