
Then during the announcement portion of sacrament meeting the bishop announced that there were lots of break ins in the neighborhood on Tuesday night and that the thief was caught with tons of jewelry. The light flashed on in my head and I was able to put 2 and 2 together.
The bishop said that the ward would not be posting "enrichment tonight" signs around the neighborhood because apparently it sends the message to a thief to break in between 6-8.
Creepy that someone tried to break in. I think they turned around when they realized that we didn't really have anything to steal.
5 comments:
WOW that is super Creepy. And probably the only time I would be glad all my stuff was expendable.
That is awful! I lived in an apartment that got broken into 3 times while I lived there, including 2 days before my wedding. It was horrible, and it gives you a gross feeling knowing someone was even looking at your things. Sorry you had to find something like that at your place.
Okay that is totally creepy. You poor thing! I hope Joe has a gun by his bedside, but at the same time I could imagine you being the gun carrier. My husband has a knife at his bedside and I think mmm hopefully the burglar has a spoon so you can really defend us with that knife. Better than nothing right? But he keeps begging me for a gun. Should I cave?
I would have stolen your shoes and jeans :)
holy scary!!!!!
Post a Comment