Thursday, February 5, 2009

Free at last!

I just finished my second semester of Nursing school! I get a week long break until I go back and I'm going to enjoy every second of the break!
I started my break with an 8 mile run. Suzanne...watch out! And besides work I'll be doing absolutely nothing, but kicking back!

8 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

YEAH!!! Rest up my deat

Dink said...

Yeah!!! I can't believe how you are just flying through Nursing school. Did you ever think you would get to the Nursing school part?!!! I remember when you were just a crotchity nerdy hermit and then you blossomed into the social butterfly and now you are a big shot in nursing school. Oh it is soo nice to see you grow into the beautiful woman/wife you are now!!!

K, I love that you are competing against your sister, I am voting for you to win so make me proud!!

Suz said...

I did 8 miles too :) It didn't even hurt, I was actually starting to get bored. Good luck!

Amy said...

yay for no school for a week! You're doing moab? I love that race! I wish I was doing it, but I didn't get around to signing up. I'm sure you'll do great.

Christy said...

Wahoo! Enjoy your break, and good job on the run.

maeveinthecity said...

way to go sarah!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am so proud of you.

Shellee said...

Hey thanks again for the update on the sale. Your the best!!