Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day




So it can be tough being married to a waiter. Joe had to work all day on Valentines Day and that left me by myself, but it didn't turn out as lonely as I thought it would. My friend Andrea at work was putting a party together for her girls and a bunch of their neighbor girls where they were going to get together paint nails, make hair clips, eat pizza and watch movies, so she invited me to come along. I had so much fun, and I have to admit that making these little clips was really addictive. But check out how cute they are!

6 comments:

Cunning said...

So cute- they would look stunning on an infant- get one then let me babysit :)

Sarah Preston said...

whatever I made them for your little one that I am expecting to be babysitting soon!

Dink said...

Ooohhh I love those clips way to be crafty!!! I am really impressed!!!

Renee said...

Darling Clips Sarah! You need to teach me how to do it for my girls. We need to have a family party again soon so we can see you guys!

Kristin said...

Wow, I'm impressed, I agree...now you just need a little one!

● C E L I N A ● said...

you are soooo crafty! Love it