Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My new goal




So last year I did the Salt Lake half marathon. I thought I trained really hard and was quite pleased with my time of 2 hours 14 min. This year I have already signed up for the Moab half marathon which is 2 months from today! And hopefully after that I will stay in shape to do the Salt Lake half marathon. My goal this year is to not only beat my time, but to beat my sister. My sister just ran her first half marathon and killed my time by 10 minutes. Bring it on Sue Boo Magoo. May the best woman win!
Joe actually ran the Salt Lake half marathon with me, but after the race he told me he loved me, but that he would never run another half marathon for me again. He was sore for a week. So he will run the 5K in Salt Lake and then be there to cheer me on at the finish line.
Any takers to take on me and my sister?

5 comments:

Suz said...

I am ready for it! BRING IT ON!

Muncher Cruncher said...

YEAH!! I love to hear that people are going to do the Salt Lake :) I'm going for the full this year...we'll see how it goes! I'll see you up there girl :)

Dink said...

K, how about this you run the Ogden marathon with me and my neighbor in May and I will run the 1/2 with you!!! Sound like a plan???? I know you want to do a full marathon I just know it!!!

Kristin said...

ummm...count me out of this challenge! Good Luck though and GOOD FOR YOU!!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Can we be blog friends? You're ridiculously funny.