We have been hit hard with snow by our house! One day Joe shoveled 3 times and each time there was at least 4 inches of snow! I loved the snow when I had time to go snowboarding once a week, but that is not the story anymore. But isn't it beautiful?
And special thanks to our neighbor who uses his snow blower to plow our street!
6 comments:
Yeah that is the hard part of snow but I agree it is beautiful!!! Be looking forward to tonights storm!!
I'm so jealous! Everyone keeps saying the best part about vegas is the winters, but I still miss the snow.
I AM OVER THE SNOW..
Its been a rough winter thus far and it has only just begun.
Hi there
In my search for nursing school and BYU I found your webpage, I am thinking of studying to be a nurse at BYU, I live in Denmark so it is a huge decision.
Well, just wanted to say hi, all the way from Denmark :-)
- Mette
ew this picture just made me RE OVER the winter
This picture depresses me...I wish I had lots of $$$ right now and I would be in Hawaii!!! I can't wait for spring! How are your classes going this semester?
Post a Comment